Basketball Off-Season Training Manual
Teaching your body how to absorb and generate force more efficiently is not just a must to avoid injuries but it will make you a faster, stronger, more powerful athlete.
Considering the above facts, a well-designed off-season training regime should focus on strengthening the muscles used in the sport, correcting imbalances, injury prevention and becoming more explosive.
This Manual is for every basketball player who:
Wants to get Stronger, Faster and more Powerful
Wants to avoid injuries
Willing to focus on building a robust, functional body
Is not afraid to work hard to improve their abilities
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PROGRAM IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU:
- You have less than 6 months training experience
- You are dealing with an ongoing injury that may affect your ability to do jumps, throws, squat, bench press and deadlift
- You do not have access to a barbell, rack, dumbbells, cable machine or elastic band
- You are under 18 years old or over 65 years old
- You are pregnant or looking to become pregnant
- You don't have software to open a pdf document
- You aren’t serious about making progress